Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spitzer Has A Budget Director

Elizabeth Benjamin Capitol Confidential

"According to Crain’s, Governor-elect Eliot Spitzer’s first major appointment will be of his chief policy wonk, Paul Francis, to the post of state budget director.
Just in case you think that a man who will soon be in charge of the state’s more than $100-billion budget can’t let his hair down,
think again.
(Woops. I forgot to give the hat tip for that You Tube video, which was shot during the Democratic state Convention in Buffalo this summer, to my colleague at
The Daily Politics, Ben Smith).
Like I said, I love the Internet.
The Crain’s story cited anonymous sources. Francis’ new gig has since been confirmed by my colleague Jim Odato with a Spitzer transition team source. "


Ahhhh....another nameless source......I love the internet too Elizabeth........andy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?