Thursday, January 11, 2007

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! 4,000 Visitor Milestone

(picture courtesy of www.backdrops.net)

Since Election Day this past November..when Spitzer's Day One was launched...we just broke the 4,000 visitor milestone.......I want to personally thank all the "repeat" and "loyal" readers that come in here on a daily basis and welcome all the "google" search friends......that find us by "accident" .............as always..comments are welcomed and appreciated.......one final comment....as an "amateur" news reporter I was quite startled to discover that when I use "spell check" to make sure there are no spelling errors on my part...errors occasionally pop up on the "professional" news stories I am quoting.......we are all human....andy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?