Thursday, February 01, 2007

Steam Roller Blues Part 3


(Photo courtesy Liz Benjamin Capitol Confidential)


Newsday's SpinCyle may have gotten to the Genesis of Eliot's fascination with steamrollers........So much for "Sweet Baby James"
"Let’s play connect the dots.Gov. Eliot Spitzer goes on a tirade about his being a
“steamroller” who will treat his opponents accordingly.Remember the entertainer whom Spitzer had perform last month for a free concert on inauguration day? The legendary James Taylor. Well, click below and check out the lyrics to this Taylor favorite.
Steamroller(James Taylor)
Well, I'm a steamroller, baby I'm bound to roll all over you Yes, I'm a steamroller now, baby I'm bound to roll all over you I'm gonna inject your soul with some sweet rock 'n roll And shoot you full of rhythm and blues"................news must be awful slow in Albany today..........andy ps..........above "Spitzer " photo was taken from Daily News "Eliot vacations in PR"...the last time I looked at the original photo published on this blog..Spitzer was not wearing a shirt....... :-) andy


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?